Glacial Lakes Aesthetics values gorgeous skin above all else! We love when our clients have healthy, plump, and hydrated skin. We firmly believe that filler and tox are more like icing on the cake…the star of the show should be your gorgeous skin! One treatment we find helpful in achieving stunning skin is the DiamondGlow treatment. We can’t wait to share the details of this treatment because we know you’ll love the results!
Overview: What is a DiamondGlow Facial Treatment?
Think of the best facial treatment you’ve ever gotten. Then add the best serums you’ve ever used. In a gorgeous spa working with trained skincare experts… That’s a DiamondGlow treatment at Glacial Lakes Aesthetics. This type of facial treatment uses a unique device to exfoliate and hydrate the skin, leaving it glowing and youthful. The technology we use during the therapy gets its name because it uses diamonds! DiamondGlow’s recessed diamond tip wand gives you resurfacing treatment that deeply cleans and rejuvenates the skin. The device uses pneumatic suction to remove dead skin cells and impurities while infusing the skin with serums tailored to the individual’s skin type and concerns. So we are removing all the cells, dirt, and grime you don’t need and leaving healthy, brighter, and hydrated skin!
The serums used in a DiamondGlow facial typically contain ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and peptides, all working together to hydrate, brighten, and plump the skin. One benefit of the DiamondGlow treatment is that we can customize the serums to benefit you the most! These are medical-grade serums that give you proven results!
What are the benefits of a DiamondGlow Facial Treatment?
At Glacial Lakes Aesthetics, we have clients that can’t get enough! We see so many benefits of a DiamondGlow facial!
- Improves skin texture and tone: The exfoliating and suction action of the DiamondGlow device can help to remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, and stimulate cell turnover, resulting in smoother, brighter, and more even-toned skin.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin: The DiamondGlow device infuses the skin with SkinMedica serum customized to your specific skin concerns. This can help to hydrate and nourish the skin, leaving it looking and feeling more plump and healthy. We help clients with many issues: dryness, fine lines, or acne.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: a DiamondGlow Facial can help stimulate collagen production, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time. The trend we’re noticing is when clients come in for regular DiamondGlow treatments, they look and feel younger each time!
- Helps to clear acne and congestion: The suction action of the Diamond Glow device can help to unclog pores and remove impurities, which can be particularly beneficial for those with acne-prone skin.
- Enhances the effectiveness of skincare products: When we remove dead skin cells and infuse the skin with your customized serum, the DiamondGlow treatment can help to strengthen the effectiveness of your daily skincare routine, allowing your products to penetrate the skin better.
- Provides immediate results: The day you get your treatment, you will glow! Most clients say they may notice an immediate improvement in their skin’s texture, tone, and hydration starting on day 1!
What To Expect When You Come to Glacial Lakes Aesthetics for a DiamondGlow Treatment
When you schedule a DiamondGlow treatment at Glacial Lakes Aesthetics, plan to come to our office with a clean face! Our skin expert will discuss your current skin issues and goals from the DiamondGlow treatment and other skin considerations. The treatment itself takes less than an hour to complete.
You should know the DiamondGlow treatment is not painful! Sometimes we have procedures or treatments that are uncomfortable, but we promise this isn’t one of them! And did we mention; there is no downtime? You can hop right back into whatever might come your way.
You’ll notice results right away! A study of clients who received DiamondGlow treatments all agreed on the following points:
- I received a Deep Clean.
- My skin feels more firm.
- My skin looks more radiant.
All of them! One-hundred percent! We love that! There are no days of redness, discomfort, or peeling…plan to leave our office with beautiful results! If you want our best advice, though…Try and schedule some time for yourself! You’ll leave feeling relaxed and glowing; take time to enjoy that!
Who Can Benefit From a DiamondGlow Facial Treatment?
We joke that almost anyone with skin could benefit from a DiamondGlow treatment! Many of our clients start with this treatment because it gives excellent results without downtime or pain! This might be a teenage client working on purifying skin, brides and bridesmaids before the big day, new moms who want to brighten and tighten their skin, and then clients who are more advanced in age. All of these clients can benefit from a DiamondGlow treatment. We also see men who come into our office for treatment. Whether they want to avoid lengthy downtime or maybe they’ve heard their spouses talk about results…we know our guys love the glow they experience too!
How Often Should You Get a DiamondGlow Facial?
How often you should get DiamondGlow facial treatments depends on your own unique skin goals. Sometimes clients come in for one treatment before a major event. Other clients come in quarterly. We often recommend that clients get DiamongGlow treatments about once a month because we see skin turnover every 4-6 weeks. When we think about your unique skin goals, we also consider how you’re achieving these goals. For instance, are you also using microneedling technology? Do you come in every three months for tox injections? We can discuss all of these during your appointment!
You might be wondering about combining a DiamondGlow treatment on the same day you come in for another treatment. We love combining DaimondGlow treatments with other aesthetic treatments. For instance, many clients come to us for a DiamondGlow treatment and then get tox injections every three months. We can save you a trip and combine those treatments on the same day.
What To Expect After Your DiamondGlow Treatment
When you come to Glacial Lakes Aesthetics, we want to help you achieve your skin goals! Whenever a client asks how they can prolong the results of their treatments, we always bring up the importance of medical-grade skincare! DiamondGlow treatments and medical-grade skincare will make massive changes to your skin. It is the ultimate combination of in-office and at-home care.
What Makes DiamondGlow Treatments Different Than Other Facials?
We know that a typical facial can’t compare to the experience and results of a DiamondGlow treatment. What sets a DiamondGlow treatment apart is YOU! We customize the DiamondGlow treatment for you in so many ways! We have eight different tips we can use, which customize exfoliation and treatment outcomes. We can tailor the serums we infuse into your skin, too! Whether lines and wrinkles, hydration, or breakouts are your concern…we can help with a DiamondGlow treatment. We can’t stress enough how customized this treatment is!
Glacial Lakes Aesthetics Is Your Aesthetics Home and Your DiamondGlow Home!
We offer many treatment options to make you feel and look your very best. If you need help figuring out where to start, let’s suggest a DiamondGlow facial treatment. You can schedule online, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!